Monday 6 June 2011

Lost in a melody

I thought I would share some of my home-made objects from last year. When I spent an evening at the beach I found some sea glass in the sand. Among those pieces I found this lovely piece of ocean glass. I glued the piece of glass on a little circle of metal. Then I tied it on a black string.

There's a lot of treasures out in the nature (even though some of them are not supposed to be there in the first place).  I find sea glass to be very beautiful and somehow unique. You just can't find a piece which looks exactly like the other.

The colour of the sea glass tells a story. This clear piece of glass comes from one of the following  sources: clear plates, glasses, windows or windshields.

Happily shared with craft schooling sunday

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday! I love sea glass too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Mm I think sea glass is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. :) Thank you for commenting!