Sunday 30 June 2013

Yellow out there

Card for my Babcia

For this card I used marbled paper as my background. I marbled lots of paper last Summer, so I still have some in my stash. I purchased the blue/yellow ribbon in the fabric store in town. I have realized that fabric stores have lots of supplies for card-making/scrapbooking. The blue flower button comes from there as well. 

I created the digi girl, but thought she (the blonde girl) looked sort of plain, so I did another version of her (but quite so different) as well. Look below for the different versions of my digi girl.

Swedish girl -
free digital stamp

Actually, this is the first time that I have made a digi and felt satisfied with the result. I like my black-haired girl so much that I will make more of her (will update later in July - she will probably be a common guest at my blog from now on). I might as well give her a name. Molly. She looks like a Molly, to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. :) Thank you for commenting!