Saturday 27 July 2013

A lovely lady who lost her watch became a timeless beauty

Today I'm cheering on my brilliant and brave little sister, who is walking for human rights in the LGBTQ-parade in Vilnius.  I learned that there were explosive charges in a LGBTQ-parade in Vilnius some years ago, so I'm scared. I'm still ridiculously proud though. She is such a good and decent human being. It has been a privilege to grow up next to her. She helps me grow as a human being. Every single day.
























For my dear C., 
there are ten thousand reasons why I love you.

My little sister to the right
Source: Lithuania Tribune


 














I submitted my card to the Monochromatic challenge at Card Making Mamas.

11 comments:

  1. This is stunning, your sister sounds lovely, i'm sure she will love her card.
    Congratulations on being in the "spotlight" Over at the Stamping Chef, Your write-up is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sylvia! She sure is. Oh I'm glad that you liked my write-up. :D I don't usually get comments on my writing, but I used to like writing (it was my main hobby for 10 years).

      Delete
  2. it's a beautiful and colourful card Wio.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin! Greetings from sunny Sweden

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card for your sister who must be beautiful inside and out!! I came over from The Stamping Chef to check out your blog. Thank you so much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Zenita! :) She definitely is. I think it's safe to say that she helps make this world a better place. Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card, I am sure your Sister will be very pleased with it. Hope it all went ok for her. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at OLL this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! Yes, she is doing fine. :) She was walking behind the EU-minister Birgitta Ohlsson, who got eggs thrown at her. I think my sister didn't get a single egg on her though. Also, as someone from the event said: At least the eggs weren't rotten. x) Hehe.
      Hugs,
      Wiola

      Delete
  5. Du har gjort en vackert kort!Tack att dy kom med ScrapbookStampSociety challenge:)Wälkommen till den nesta veckan igen.
    Hälsning Kaija DT fron Finland:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, hope your sister does well, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. :) Thank you for commenting!