Tuesday 4 March 2014

Bibidi Bopiti Blue

It's time for a new challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenges. It's challenge number 97.


Sponsors are:




This is what I have created with the above inspirational photo in mind. 
It's a happy birthday card for my cousin. The digital stamp comes from A Random fan, and is named Gemma's Secret Crush. You can find it here.

The hearts and setiment were made with my favourite font Cookie Monster by Des.

I created the template on my computer. 

Ps. I have submitted this card to the following challenges: 
Digi Sketch Challenge: Cute 
Glitter n' Sparkle: Add a sentiment 
Pile it on: Sweet/soft bold/bright
PR Design: Shades of 1 colour
The Pink Elephant: Birthday
Top Tip Tuesday: Use 3, 5 or 7 of something (I used 7 Cookie Monster hearts).
Love to Scrap: Back it up (I created the turquoise background digitally - not that interesting maybe...)

11 comments:

  1. Cute card thank you for joining in with us at digi sketch and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! random fan images are cute...i just got my first one! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.. Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very cute! I have always been interested in doing things digitally, but since I don't have photo shop or anything I just don't do much with it. Your background is a great color and the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the image and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mornin' Wiola, I hope you've got some fun things planned for the weekend and things are warming up now for you. It's really Springlike here and we've had no snow at all this Winter just awful floods. We were quite safe here in this part of England but who knows... maybe we will get a white Easter. Loving your card, great template and image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Perfect for our Add a Sentiment challenge over at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog. So glad you joined us this week. Best of luck in the draw! We will have a new challenge starting tomorrow so I hope you can play along again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique! Fabulous how you created your background on the computer! Love the colors you pick and the image is just sweet! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE card! I am sure your cousin LOVED it!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a cute card!!! Your cousin is sure to love it :). Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesay for our 3, 5, 7 challenge, hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. :) Thank you for commenting!